Complimentary care for those who cared for us
At Freedom Aged Care, care is more than simply meeting the practical, everyday needs of those at the most vulnerable stage of life, older Australians, that built our country, our Freedom family, the beautiful residents we have the privilege and honour to care for at Freedom Aged Care.
At the very heart of our communities is a unique Care Governance model with a Freedom Care Program to meet the everyday and ongoing nursing and personal care needs of each and every one of our residents.
We are so proud of this service, we want you or your loved one to experience our care complimentary, new residents will pay no Freedom Care Program fees for two years. This offer will end 31st October 2017.
Your complimentary two years of care includes;
- a Village Manager who is a Senior Registered Nurse.
- a Clinical Case Manager (RN or EN) to manage individual personal care plan for identified care needs, access to 24 hour onsite care.
- personal care delivered by onsite carers throughout the day and night.
- diversional therapy programs for people with cognitive decline.
- resident choices and freedom embraced and encouraged.
- guaranteed consistent, qualified staff who live our values of love, decency, respect and kindness.
- Freedom Aged Care is an approved provider to arrange Commonwealth funding or home care packages.
For added peace of mind, we have also introduced a 60 days money back guarantee* on the purchase price of your Freedom home. If you decide Freedom is not for you within 60 days, we'll refund the price you paid for your Freedom home. There will be no exit fee.
*All you’ll have to pay for is the service fees while you’ve been living with us, any legal costs, applicable stamp duty and utilities. The Money Back Guarantee is subject to particular time frames regarding sale and repayment, as well as other terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are outlined in full in our contract, which is available upon request.
Call 1800 647 813 today to arrange a personal tour or enquire belowClick here to enquire about employment opportunities at Freedom Aged Care