Caring for an ageing loved one is a rewarding and yet sometimes overwhelming experience. Being carers ourselves we understand the need to take a well-earned break from time to time to recoup, refresh and recharge. Freedom Aged Care's new respite service allows you to take a break from your caring duties, while ensuring peace of mind that your loved one's care needs continue to met by health care professionals.
A home away from home for your loved one, respite at Freedom Aged Care includes:
- a private, fully furnished, self-contained home
- all meals provided throughout the day, including morning and afternoon tea
- activities your loved one would like to be part of
- personal care and support throughout the day and night
- a secure and vibrant community where all of our residents physical and emotional needs are met each and every day, with love, decency, respect and kindness
- no ACAT / ACAS required
Whether it's two weeks or more, respite care gives you the time to take a break knowing your loved one is being well looked after, all from $49 - $99 per day.
Take the time now and think about when you would like to have a short break, it’s easy as calling us on 1800 572 347 to confirm the dates you have in mind and we will help with the rest.
It's always better in person, but here is a little sneak peak just for you: